Fingers can speak about your life

Saturday, September 24, 2011

*sighs*

It's 10.03 a.m now in my country.
Feel so saaaaaaaaaaad. I really wanna go to 2PM concert in 11/11/11. T___T
But i just cant. And beside it.... omg i'm crying right now.
My heart hurts so bad T_T
Everyone now is in the line to but the ticket. And me? I'm still thinking if i wanna buy the ticket or not. I try to tell myself that 'Sun please, you'll meet them someday' but... i feel so sad. My head hurts too... 2PM is very important to me. But, i wanna stop my craziness over them too T_T what should i do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Sunny Hwang. Powered by Blogger.

Me

My photo
Hopeless romantic,Easily attached, Crazy, Cover this :( with :) , Extremely emotional, grumble a lot, Sing like eat and Eat like sing, never count her breathes, Loving Ventolin since kid.

Followers

search

© Ensoleillé, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena