Fingers can speak about your life

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Letter to oppa

Dear 2PM oppa.........

Oppa, i cant wait to hear the news that you landed in my country Indonesia. I can't wait to see the pictures that show us you are in Indonesia. I can't wait to hear about you eat Indonesian foods. Oppa, you know? There are so many hottests that cannot watch your concert on November 11th, 2011. But oppa, we love you so much. Even though we cant cheer for you that night, we will still here supporting you and pray for you.
Sometimes, i feel like stop thinking about all of you. But, i cant. Because everytime i see you, listen to your song, i feel strong. I feel that you are here with me when im sad, when im angry and always say "Sun, everything will be alright" When i wake up from my sleep, something that cross in my mind for the first time is 2PM. Are 2PM oppas alright? I don't know if it's just my feeling or what. But i saw you, Hwang Chansung oppa, you are getting thinner. Did you eat well? :(
And oppa, i can't wait to see you. I don't know where, when, and how. But i have to believe, that i could. Hwaiting oppa! Hottest will always be here for you! I still hope to be there, scream, cheer, sing with you and other. But i cant. I know you wont care about this, but... At least i shouldn't have to write this letter with tears on it. Saranghae 2PM oppa! <3 <3 <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Sunny Hwang. Powered by Blogger.

Me

My photo
Hopeless romantic,Easily attached, Crazy, Cover this :( with :) , Extremely emotional, grumble a lot, Sing like eat and Eat like sing, never count her breathes, Loving Ventolin since kid.

Followers

search

© Ensoleillé, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena