Hi!
I'm going to tell you about my interests this time. Yeah, we're humans... We interest to something, don't we? ;p
Okay, i will start.....
I'm still young right now, even though i'm 17 and will be 18 soon. I bet young peoples love music so much. If you say you're not, maybe you feel something's wrong in your life. Well, i tell you now. Music can speak the words that you can't spill... It help us to manage our feeling. There are so many kind of musics and i'm the one who like everything that fit my situation. Why i said so? Cause, i really dislike listen to sad song when i'm happy, or otherwise. -___-
I always love pop, RnB, and now i'm obsessed with Rap. You know.. That fast singing. Well, i like it since i was in elementary school. I can sang "Where is the love" by black eyed peas when i was in 6th grade. I really love it. And then, i hope everyone knows Beyonce. If you don't please use your GOOGLE and open your eyes! T___T
She's really great! I wanna be like her. You know, world singer, rich, pretty and so on.
And now, i want to tell you about my current interest. Everyone.. Once again, i hope you know K-POP. A disease that spread to the world super fast and when someone knows it, and like it, they will be dying to cure their self to get out from their addiction. Actually, it isn't bad, cause... K-POP is really good. Dancing, singing, and stuff. It is like a drug lol i'm getting too much on this. ;p
I am now a fan of Korean boyband named 2PM! Yaaaaay! I hear all the hottests cheering up for that! ;)
I will tell you a little about them. This boyband consist of 6 handsome boys. I think they are angels lol
They are, Kim Junsu, Ok Taecyeon, Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul, Jang Wooyoung, Lee Junho, and the last but not least and will always be in my heart and so handsome and i will always love him lol hahaha too long already. He is HWANG CHANSUNG. The youngest in the group. In Korea he is being called, the Maknae. Okay, i'm taking my breath for this.
They were 7 before Jay Park got out of the team because of some conspiracy. Jay Park is quite cool. Well, really cool! >.<
Oh, i talked about "Hottest" right? Yeah, Hottest is the name of 2pm's fandom. If i'm not wrong, we are called hottest because you know, at 2.pm the sun is right upon your head, and it's the Hottest time of the day. So, i will continue about my interest to 2PM. Yaaay i hear everyone cheering again! lol
I used to know 2PM from my bestfriend. Actually, i'm the one who dislike asian pop and something like that. I'm west oriented. I like western groups, movies, and so on. They are really good. So, at the first time, i rejected this influence my friend gave -_- but then, i can't stop thinking about them and wish that i can get close to them T_T can i cry now?
I'll make this shorter ;p
One day, Allah gave me an incredible present for me. Can you guess? Yes, I CAN WATCH THEM. Can you imagine how happy i was? Saw the boys dancing and singing, and waving in front of me? It was like "God, i will never see them" or "God, it's impossible to see them" But then, God understand me. It was a crazy concert i've ever attend. I got VIP ticket that time, i was so lucky! You know? Lucky! Cause i got it cheap because of my bestfriend help me. I imagined that concert will be good, and my Chansung can see me but god said no. I was really happy and sad at the same time. I'm one of the luckiest hottests in this world. So, based on the story, you may conclude that i really like 2PM. You know what? They are my life now. I will never stop loving them. I'll support them. Even though someday, i will really really get hurt by them. Cause... No one will leave alone until they get old right? If you know what i mean.
So, that was my short story about my interest. Anyway it's 23:27 pm in my country. So i'm kinda sleepy right now. lol. I'll catch everyone soon!
<3<3 much love, Sunny.
Sunday, September 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pages
Sunny Hwang. Powered by Blogger.
Me
- Sunny
- Hopeless romantic,Easily attached, Crazy, Cover this :( with :) , Extremely emotional, grumble a lot, Sing like eat and Eat like sing, never count her breathes, Loving Ventolin since kid.
0 comments:
Post a Comment